Registration for Singapore Youth Olympic Festival opens
Category: Singapore Youth Olympic Festival
Registration for the Singapore Youth Olympic Festival and Olympic Day Run is now open for interested participants.
The Singapore Youth Olympic Festival (SYOF) is celebrating its fourth edition this year. Organised by the Singapore Olympic Foundation, the SYOF is part of the legacy from the inaugural Youth Olympic Games which Singapore hosted in 2010.
Last year’s SYOF attracted close to 1,500 participants across six sports. Three additional sports – Table Tennis, Rugby 7s and Volleyball – will join the SYOF this year.
The details are as follow:
Date: 25, 26 July and 1 & 2 August 2015
The nine sports and venues involved in the SYOF are:
– 3 x 3 Basketball (Anglican High School)
– Badminton (Jurong East Sports Hall)
– Football 7s (Jurong East Stadium)
– Rugby 7s (Yio Chu Kang Stadium)
– Sailing (National Sailing Centre)
– Shooting (SAFRA Yishun Air Weapons Shooting Range)
– Table Tennis (Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall)
– Taekwondo (Woodlands Sports Hall)
– Volleyball (Jurong West Sports Hall)
The SYOF is supported by ActiveSG, 100PLUS, Yonex Sunrise and Anglican High School.
Interested participants under the age of 18 can register via the SYOF website at www.syof.sg Entry fees vary from sport to sport.